Tulsa resident’s $6,000 mansion gets new $3,000 exterior decor

TULSA, Okla.

— A former Tulsan housewife and her husband, who moved from the Twin Cities, have been awarded $6.3 million in a lawsuit filed by the city of Tulsas owner.

In July 2013, a Tulsans lawsuit alleged that the former homeowner had been renting a luxury home for a year.

The homeowners attorney said they bought the house and the property on June 6, 2012 for $4,000 per month.

But the lawsuit alleged the couple’s income had dropped to $1,500 per month after a new owner bought the home in July 2012.

On July 4, 2012, the homeowners attorneys filed a complaint against the former owners.

“We filed the complaint as a last resort,” said the homeowner’s attorney, Mark Clements.

“We have a good history of doing that, but we are also very aware of the fact that if there was any money left on the books, the city could potentially pursue an eviction lawsuit.”

The lawsuit claims the city has failed to follow the court order to evict the owners, and has failed the property owners due process and fair and equitable process.

It alleges the city’s failure to provide an eviction notice to the couple was based on the fact the city knew the property was owned by the Tulsacos and had not vacated it in the last six years.

According to the complaint, the Torsos had no right to evict themselves from the property after being evicted.

There was no eviction notice in the case file, and no eviction paperwork was filed with the city.

Related Post